No one can know everything. However, there are those among us who endeavor to know as much as possible. For that we turn to training opportunities. This post will be a living document that will list opportunities for training. Please feel free to comment to let me know of other training I have not listed.
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
― George R.R. Martin
Free Online Training
- Cybrary – “Cybrary is a growing community where people, companies and training come together to give everyone the ability to collaborate in an open source way that is revolutionizing the cyber security educational experience.”
- Offensive Computer Security – Florida State University – “The vision of this class is to fill the common gaps left by most University level security courses, by giving students a deep technical perspective of how things are attacked and hacked.”
- Dr. Owen Redwood’s Offensive Computer Security (OCS) 2.0! – “This iteration of the course includes new content, all-new lectures, and all-new exercises.”
- Metasploit Unleashed – This free Metasploit training is a perfect starting place for information security professionals that want to learn penetration testing, but are not yet ready to commit to a paid course.
- SANS Cyberaces – “SANS Cyber Aces Online is an online course that teaches the core concepts needed to assess, and protect information security systems.”
- Web App PenTesting Series – “Videos detailing web, mobile and network penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, secure web development and the tools used to perform security testing. Announcements of new videos will be tweeted to @webpwnized“